Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello to all

Go down 
AuthorMessage
charanari3
Fairy
Fairy

Jewels : 0

Hello to all Empty
PostSubject: Hello to all   Hello to all EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 2:55 pm

Hello everybody! I am the newest member here! I come from Greece and I am 19 years old. I really like Anime and Manga, been watching/reading them for about...5 years. Damn, time really flies huh? Currently I serve my time in the army, although I will be done with the training etc in about 25 days.

My real name is Alexandros. I have finished TEE in Computer and Networks, which is equivelant to a high school. I also have the Proficiency Certificate, a high level English Certificate (I think it's equal to a university or something) but since I don't really practice my English, sometimes I will need corrections. After I am done with the army, I plan on getting myself into a college, Translation/Subtitling Courses and/or English Teacher Courses.

Well, about my hobbies, as stated before (and I think it's kinda obvious haha) I like anime and manga, my top 5 in each are:
Anime: One Piece, Fairy Tail, Ga Rei Zero(I really like Yomi) Death Note and Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood.
Manga: One Piece, Fairy Tail, Ga Rei, History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi and Hajime no Ippo.

I also enjoy listening to music, mainly I listen Rock music. I listen to Japanese songs too, although most of them are anime ost. I am also a gamer, not hardcore, since I don't have a console (My PS2 died out about a year ago) but I do plan to buy the PS3. Lastly, but certainly not least, I enjoy spending time with my pals, going out for a coffee or whatever.

I hope we all get along!
Back to top Go down

Hello to all
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Announcements and Rules :: Introductions-
Jump to: