Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Character Competitions

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
swiftflame
Fairy
Fairy
swiftflame

Jewels : 0

Character Competitions Empty
PostSubject: Character Competitions   Character Competitions EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 11:15 am

Well since this forum hasnt got any RP chars yet, im hosting an compition to create the best looking character profile. The winner of this competition will get an high numbers of jewels. The competition will be judged by looks, detail & spelling errors =o. tourment will end at 20 january, since new people may join. I'll design the trouphies
Back to top Go down
Zerro
Fairy
Fairy
Zerro

PostSubject: Its been 2 Months already   Character Competitions EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 2:41 pm

Wow either this forum has died (and it was a good forum too Sad ) or that nobody really has an interest in role-playing in this forum (Which is a bit weird because this place is all about role-playing Neutral ) but even so I wonder if you can still compete in this since no one really apply for it or anything (because i still have in mind about competing in this) hopefully this competition can still re-open cheers
Back to top Go down
EpicHaltehk
Fairy
Fairy
EpicHaltehk

PostSubject: Re: Character Competitions   Character Competitions EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 8:26 pm

Awww damn, joined FAR too late to be eligable, and my Dragon Slayer's gonna need to eat some time soon too.

:sadface
Back to top Go down
http://epichaltehk.wordpress.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character Competitions   Character Competitions Empty

Back to top Go down

Character Competitions
Page 1 of 1