Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Swiftflame

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
swiftflame
Fairy
Fairy
swiftflame

Jewels : 0

Swiftflame Empty
PostSubject: Swiftflame   Swiftflame EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 11:13 am

Well, uh im Nathaniel and swiftflame an nick obviously. Im an 14 year old boy who like Roleplay, probally im on the computer too long =p. Well, i'm also an game maker and only make one Pokemon Hack game when i was younger. I usally watch Naruto, Bleach, Katekyo hitman reborn, Fairy tail and im still waiting for shaman king flowers manga 2 =].
Back to top Go down
Xavier
Head Master
Head Master
Xavier

Jewels : 9229

Swiftflame Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swiftflame   Swiftflame EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 5:32 pm

14 and Pokemon Hacking game?? Daaannggg I am uber jealous lol. Hope you enjoy the forums! (of course...once it's more organized lol). And if you have any other friends that are interested or just looking for a word style RP for Fairy tail, you may refer them to this site =]
Back to top Go down
https://fairytailrpg.forumotion.net
swiftflame
Fairy
Fairy
swiftflame

Swiftflame Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swiftflame   Swiftflame EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 2:54 pm

you need to advistise more =o
Back to top Go down
Xavier
Head Master
Head Master
Xavier

Swiftflame Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swiftflame   Swiftflame EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 11:26 pm

I entered the site into google and yahoo, but it will take several weeks for them to show up in searches.

The forum I'm at definitely does not allow advertising so I really have no idea where to start advertising the site =/.
Back to top Go down
TheUrbanDude
Fairy
Fairy
TheUrbanDude

Swiftflame Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swiftflame   Swiftflame EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 10:48 am

Hey, I'm new in doing all this forums stuff even thought i played Gaia >.>
I'm Ezra Dave. jst call me Dave i like that a lot better. Ezra seems very similar to that hot, strong chick in Fairy Tail. first time i heard about her name i was shock for them to use that because i don't really like that name very much to tell ya the truth =/ but anyway I'm 15 years old, Filipino but cant speak yet -.- learning =D and i do Parkour and soon will be freerunning. there's a difference in those 2. find out for yourself =D. i watch and read Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Katekyo Hitman Reborn! and last but the least Fairy Tail. one hell of an awesome anime i tell you! and its the reason why I'm here -.- those are what i mainly watch and read. i mostly read tho like History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi, Rosario+Vampire II, Mahou Sensei Negima! and many more. i jst told you i think 9% of what i read. mostly Romance tho I'm embarrass to say >.< if u know any tell me XD
Back to top Go down
TheUrbanDude
Fairy
Fairy
TheUrbanDude

Swiftflame Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swiftflame   Swiftflame EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 10:53 am

so when do i get started becoming a Mage, joining a guild, making a team (not sure if your doing it here o.0) , doing requests, getting jewels (for getting an apartment like Lucy XD)? i cant wait =D
Back to top Go down
Xavier
Head Master
Head Master
Xavier

Swiftflame Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swiftflame   Swiftflame EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 12:53 pm

Hello and first of all Welcome! Glad the promotion is starting to work. I was starting to lose hope lol.

Second, I know it's a pain, but you'll have to do a bit of reading and all that boring stuff before you get to the fun part: Creating your Mage and joining guilds etc etc D:

Here's the link to the Book of Guidance. There you'll find all the stuff you need to know. Once you think you've understood the important parts, just copy and paste this template into a new thread in the "Birth of a Mage" section of the forums to start creating your Mage. If you have any questions don't be afraid to ask =]!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Swiftflame Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swiftflame   Swiftflame Empty

Back to top Go down

Swiftflame
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Announcements and Rules :: Introductions-
Jump to: